Over the past year, we’ve seen a new wave of capital and enthusiasm flowing into the cryptocurrency space around DeFi (decentralized finance).
While some of these projects give me the cringe feeling I haven’t had since the ICO bubble of 2017, I think there are some exciting developments that offer massive opportunities in the near future.
Today I’m talking with Chris Blec, who has been diving head first into the DeFi space with the goal of helping people safely navigate the new exchanges, lending platforms, and other projects that have gained BILLIONS of dollars worth of captured value.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why have decentralized exchanges attracted billions in trading volume this year?
- The best ways for a newbie to get started on DEX’s and lending platforms
- How can both new and experienced crypto investors survive DeFi?
- What are the most important things to research with new projects?
- Where are the biggest risks and dangers?
- And much more!