I've made pretty much every expensive investing mistake you can imagine…
And in this video, I want to talk about some of my most expensive mistakes that have literally cost me millions over the years so hopefully it can save you some money.
If you can avoid these beginner investing mistakes, over time wise decisions can add up to wealth that can give you real financial freedom.
Here are the 7 investing mistakes that have cost me millions of dollars over the years:
- Death by a thousand cuts
- Don’t be a piker
- Don’t be a pig
- Have faith in your thesis
- Don’t be the last one at the party
- Think before you play
- Don’t flip flop
Links & Resources:
- Subscribe to ChrisDunnTV YouTube channel
- Join our Wealth Building Community
- Submit a question for the We Talk Money Show