Over the past few years, world-changing amounts of capital have been flowing into cryptocurrencies…
And that's attracted a lot of scammers.
So, today I'm reviewing the most common crypto scams so you can avoid them and learn how to invest the right way.
In this episode you'll learn:
- How pump-and-dumps work and why you should avoid them like the plague
- Why some marketers and influencers get paid to promote ICO investments (and why I don't accept money to promote ICO’s)
- How to identify a Ponzi scheme from a mile away
- Profile jacking: How scammers are impersonating crypto influencers
- Why trading and investing only with “risk capital” will help you make better decisions over the long-run
- How to create your own trading plan, and why you shouldn't blindly follow someone's trade alerts
- Why playing the LONG GAME in crypto will serve you much better than chasing hype
Links & resources: