The CME (Chicago Mercantile Exchange) recently announced they're going to be launching bitcoin futures…
And this brings some massive opportunity, but also some big potential downsides. So, in this episode, we're going to take a quick look at the history of futures and how this could work with bitcoin.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- What are futures and how do they work?
- The top 3 benefits of bitcoin futures
- The biggest potential downsides and dangers to bitcoin futures
- Why Wall Street is rushing into the cryptocurrency markets
- Who recently placed an ad in the Wall Street Journal against bitcoin futures
- 3 predictions for how I think these futures contracts will affect the markets
- How I will (and won't) be trading bitcoin futures
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- CME Bitcoin Futures Announcement
- LedgerX – Institutional Bitcoin Options Exchange
- Swiss Bank launching Bitcoin futures trading
- My free bitcoin basics course
- Join our trading community at Skill Incubator