The Brave Browser has been gaining traction and taking market share from Google Chrome recently…
And Brave announced they've recently surpassed 10 million monthly active users.
So in today's episode, I'm taking a look at WHY Brave is gaining so much popularity and we'll compare it to Chrome (and other browsers) to see which is the best browser in 2020.
A couple of weeks ago, I asked my Twitter followers if there was any reason to keep using Chrome or if Brave was superior in every way…
And out of over 1,600 responses, 75% said Brave was the clear winner.
Is there any valid reason to keep using Chrome over the Brave browser, or is Brave superior in every way?
— Chris Dunn (@ChrisDunnTV) January 10, 2020
This was a big surprise to me since Chrome has been the clear incumbent for many years, and Brave only recently launched its first stable version to the public.
So let's take a look at what brave is and why I've recently deleted Chrome for Brave…
In Today's Episode, You'll Learn:
- What are the biggest benefits of using the Brave browser?
- How does the new “basic attention token” economy work?
- Why do content creators and consumers love the privacy-focus of Brave?
- How to download, set up, and use Brave
- Tips and tricks for maximizing your Brave experience
- How does Brave compare with Chrome and other browsers?
Links & Resources:
- Download Brave (affiliate link)
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) Introduction & Basics
- Learn & Earn BAT through Coinbase
- Browser Speed Test