Let me preface this topic by saying this…
If your job requires a college degree to get a license to do your job (e.g. doctor, lawyer, accountant), then this probably isn't going to change anything for you anytime soon.
But if you want to be an entrepreneur, self-employed, or even work for Corporate America, then you need to hear this message.
The world is changing quickly…
Average incomes are stagnant, where the BIG costs of living (e.g. housing, health care, education) have been going through the roof compared to inflation. And people are feeling the squeeze in their finances.
You see, the middle class is quickly disappearing. More people are slipping into poverty, but there are also more millionaires being created than any time in history.
College grads can't seem to find good jobs, and find themselves underemployed or not working in the field they paid $100,000 for their degree.
In this episode, we explore how the economy is shifting its focus from college degrees and puffed-up resumes, to a skill-based economy that rewards a portfolio and history of high-quality work.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why we're shifting from a resume-based economy to a skill-based economy
- The 3 most important things that matter to employers, potential customers, and employees
- Why 80% of people with jobs that pay under $20 an hour are at risk of losing their job
- Why college is a waste of time for entrepreneurs
- The types of jobs that will NEVER be at risk of being automated