I am a lover of liberty, freedom of speech, and decentralizing power…
And a decentralized web helps give the power back to repressed journalists, content creators, and people that want more control over their web properties.
So today I'm talking with Brad Kam, the co-founder of unstoppable domains.
Today they launched the brand new .crypto decentralized domain names, which also serve as a simplified cryptocurrency wallet address!
I rarely ever do interviews with crypto startups, but I love crypto projects that actually have REAL products.
Also, I'm going to take any affiliate commissions I make from this video, DOUBLE the amount, and send it to the Hong Kong protesters…
Click here to get your .crypto domain name (and help Hong Kong protestors)
After all, they're fighting for liberty and democracy against a repressive government that HATES freedom of speech!
In this episode, you'll learn:
- What is the “decentralized web” and why is it important for freedom and liberty?
- Why should you get your own .crypto domain extension?
- How to use your .crypto name as a simplified cryptocurrency wallet
- What are the challenges of a decentralized web, and how can it help brands against scammers?
- Who can benefit most from unstoppable domain names?