Last month I went down to Central America to investigate the hyperinflation and starvation in Venezuela. During my time in Panama City, I spent several days meeting with entrepreneurs in the cryptocurrency space.
Right before my flight home, I was able to coordinate an interview with early Bitcoin adopters and entrepreneurs, Ira Miller and Cindy Zimmerman.
Ira co-founded Coinapult with Erik Voorhees, which they sold a couple years ago. Since then, Ira founded GitGuild, that's building access ramps into cryptocurrencies and a trustless application framework to build decentralized applications.
Cindy is the founder of TigoCTM, which distributes crpytocurrency ATMs with a heavy focus on Latin America.
In this interview, you'll hear all about:
- Why Latin America is one of the fastest growing places on the planet for cryptocurrencies
- How CTM's (cryptocurrency teller machines) are helping Venezuelans overcome some of the challenges of hyperinflation
- How Ira is building high-speed access to cryptocurrency exchanges
- How Bitt raised over $5M and put the world's first central bank on the blockchain
- The future of cryptocurrency in Latin America