Have you ever wondered what mindset you need to successfully invest billions of dollars?
Well, our guest in today's interview has done just that.
Travis Devitt spent 8 years as a professional stock market investor at a top-performing hedge fund.
He helped the fund grow from about $100M to over $1 BILLION in assets under management… And they were regularly rated among the top hedge funds in the U.S.
Look, it doesn't matter if you're just starting out investing a small amount or managing a billion dollar fund…
All traders and investors face mental game challenges.
And today you're going to hear some of the most valuable lessons Travis learned while making high-stakes investments.
In today's episode, you'll learn:
- Top mental mistakes commonly made by professional investors
- The KEY to outperforming the markets
- How to manage emotions when making investments worth hundreds of millions of dollars
- Common biases that cause investors to choke
- How to find profitable investment ideas
- How to handle losses or manage trades when they move against you
- The difference in mindset between managing your own capital and a fund's
- Travis' top Do's and Dont's for new investors