[av_video src='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1noFK6M8ktU' format='16-9′ width='16' height='9′ custom_class=” av_uid='av-2wkvia']
Paul Snow is the Chief Architect of the popular Altcoin, Factom. After researching Factom for many months, I met Paul at a local Angel Investor Network meeting. I was really impressed by his passion for innovating blockchain technology and bringing it to the masses.
Factom is an innovative cryptocurrency that is seeking to bring blockchain technology to disjointed and antiquated industries like real estate, contracts, and government bureaucracies.
Out of the hundreds of alternative cryptocurrencies that have been created since Bitcoin’s inception in 2009, Factom is one of the few coins that is trying to innovate and add value over just copying Bitcoin.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How Paul started with digital currencies like Bitcoin
- Why Paul created Factom
- Why Bitcoin can’t be hacked
- How Factom can change property ownership record keeping
- Why the world’s evils can be linked to inflation
- How cryptocurrency is helping to bring honesty and transparency to financial markets
- How Factom is working with China to create “Smart Cities”
- Who should be using Factom?
- What does Paul want Factom to do for the world in the near future?
- Paul’s predictions for Bitcoin
Links & Resources From This Episode:
- Factom’s website
- Paul on Twitter
- Paul’s favorite books – Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy and One Punch Man