I recently got a question asking how much cash I keep in my investment portfolio, so I figured I'd do a deep dive into my strategies around using cash to build wealth.
Last year I published a video called “The 12 investments in my multi-million dollar portfolio”. Click here if you haven't seen it yet.
If you understand how my investing machine works, then dive into this video to see how I strategize the cash in my personal and investment portfolios.
Here's what you're going to learn:
- 0:00 What is your cash reserve strategy?
- 1:08 Why should you even keep cash at all?
- 1:35 My 3 capital buckets for cash
- 2:00 The 6 cash-like assets
- 2:47 Why fiat currency loses value
- 3:16 How to plan your personal cash strategy
- 5:00 The main goal of investment cash
- 5:47 My investment cash range
- 6:39 The 3 places I hold my cash
- 8:00 What % of your portfolio do you keep in cash?