Even though I never went to college or had a “formal education”, I've spent well over $165,000 educating myself about business, finance, economics, and psychology. I've done this through training programs, books, courses, and software. That investment in myself has paid huge returns…
And now it's time for me to give back.
That's right… I'm giving away every book, course, and DVD that I've bought in the last 15+ years.
And it's a ton of really valuable stuff.
Watch this video:
Why Am I Doing This, and Who Is This For?
I barely graduated high school and dropped out of college in the first year. At first I felt like a loser, but through self-education I was able to earn millions of dollars in my 20's.
A lot of people complain that they can't move up in Corporate America because they don't have a degree. I call BS on that. By the time I was 21, I was senior leadership for a major publicly traded mortgage company despite having no degree and being 10 years younger than my colleagues.
Even more people think they need a formal education to start a business. The truth is this – you can teach yourself everything you need to know to start a business in a fraction of the time you'd waste in college getting drunk and falling asleep in class.
Join my book giveaway if you…
1. Are trying to decide if you should go to college or self-educate and start a business
2. Have graduated college, are in student loan debt, and now stuck in a job you don't love
3. Feel “stuck” because you're older and have been passed up for promotions because you don't have a college degree
4. Want to start a business, but have no idea how to get started
5. Expand your knowledge so you can dramatically change your financial future
I'm going to be giving away hundreds of books over the coming months, so click here to join the book giveaway community.