Are you looking to get started with investing? In this episode, I’m going to show you the smart way to invest your first $10,000.
“I’ve been looking into investing some money, but I don’t know really where to start. Do you have any suggestions?” – Chris S.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- What are the main differences between investing, saving, and speculating?
- The 2 main goals of saving for the long-term
- What percentage of your cash flow could go towards true investments and high-risk speculations
- 5 smart ways to allocate your capital
- The #1 bias that causes speculators to lose money
- How I would allocate $10,000 today if I were starting from scratch
- Why having an emergency fund should be your top priority