Today I sat down with former hedge fund investor Travis Devitt to talk about why he thinks Bitcoin is the perfect asset for big investors.
He explains why bitcoin might be the “holy grail” that investors have been searching for, and why the largest hedge funds might be quietly accumulating bitcoin.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- Is bitcoin the “holy grail” asset for large institutional investors?
- What is an uncorrelated asset, and why should investors care?
- Why we expect institutional investors will be a source of net inflows into bitcoin
- Why stocks and crypto are a nice compliment to each other
- How hedge funds might affect bitcoin and its price over time