In this episode, we're coming from Ngapali Beach in Myanmar, which is Trip Advisor's #1 beach for Asia in 2016.
We're talking with Ryan Russell who is a business consultant, entrepreneur, and mentor to entrepreneurs in Myanmar.
He was one of the pioneers in Myanmar, coming years before it was “normal” for Westerners to visit the closed-off country.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why Myanmar is attracting savvy investors and entrepreneurs in record numbers
- The history of Myanmar and why it's only recently opened up as a good country to invest
- How Ryan is helping entrepreneurs in Myanmar through micro-financing and his $5 startup program
- Why real estate has boomed in Myanmar, and how to invest smart
- How people can learn and participate in the world's #1 frontier market right now
Links & Resources From This Episode:
- The Art of the Start by Guy Kawasaki
- Ryan's Company – Myanmar Business Answers
Subscribe To The Pathways To Wealth Show:
Itunes | Stitcher | Soundcloud | YouTube | Email