As promised in this kickoff video for Epic Journey Around The World, I'm bringing you interviews with other successful entrepreneurs living incredible lives.
In this episode I'm introducing you to my good friend and angel investing colleague, Travis Devitt.
Travis is a young prodigy hedge fund manager who's recently retired to embark on his own epic entrepreneurial journey.
In this Episode, you'll learn from this young hedge fund prodigy:
- How Travis helped his team manage over half a billion dollars at his latest fund
- Why Travis retired from the hedge fund business by age 30
- The types of companies big institutional funds look to trade
- Travis's personal investment thesis for angel investments
- Why hedge funds have a huge edge over retail investors
- Travis's top tips for aspiring traders, investors, and entrepreneurs
Did you enjoy this interview? Follow Travis on his social networks here: