Most financial pundits on TV have ulterior motives… They're either selling gold, or have a strong political bias about the markets.
Fortunately, Cullen Roche is one of the “good guys”. He's offering a pragmatic way for the average person to understand the truth about money, the Fed, and investing.
Cullen started his own private investment partnership at the age of 25, and is the founder of Orcam Financial Group. He's the author of one of my favorite books about investing called “Pragmatic Capitalism”. He also runs the popular blog pragcap.com.
In this interview, you'll learn:
- The truth about how the Fed works (It's not what fear mongers want you think)
- How to insulate yourself from fear-mongering in the news
- The TRUE definition of money & why so many people get it wrong
- How banks (not the Fed) are the real money creators
- The biggest threat to the U.S. economy right now
- The best free resource for investors to learn about the markets
Get your copy of “Pragmatic Capitalism”
Visit Cullen's Blog, Pragcap.com
Subscribe To The Pathways To Wealth Show:
Itunes | Stitcher | Soundcloud | YouTube | Email