UPDATED FOR 2019
I will NEVER private message, email, or call you:
- Asking you to send money for me to trade for you – I have never traded anyone else's capital and never will.
- Pumping a specific cryptocurrency – I don't organize or participate in pump-and-dump schemes. Also, I will never make personalized financial advice telling you what to buy or sell.
- Offering to promote your ICO or do a video review of your ICO – If you are planning an ICO, please don't contact me asking me to promote your ICO. If I like your project I'll invest my own capital, but I won't accept payment to publicly promote your ICO.
- Promoting a Ponzi scheme, pump-and-dump, or multi-level marketing company – I only trade real crypto-assets with $1M+ in daily trading volume and typically hold trades for a few weeks on average. I don't front-run or trade against my students.
- Asking to buy or sell cryptocurrencies with you directly – I'm not an exchange or broker, which means I don't buy or sell cryptos from individuals. I only buy or sell cryptocurrencies through top exchanges that process the highest daily trading volume.
- Offering a Bitcoin Mining Scheme – I do not sell mining packages or take capital to invest in mining projects.
I will ONLY email you from my chrisdunn.com email address. (Please double check the “from” email address to make sure it hasn't been spoofed!)
I will NEVER message you from apps like WhatsApp, Telegram, Instagram, YouTube comments, or Facebook Messenger.
Also, these are my only verified social media accounts (assume all others are fake accounts):
Over the past few years, scammers have been creating fake social media profiles and email addresses for public figures in the cryptocurrency space.
They will send messages and make phone calls trying to scam people out of money.
If you see a fake profile or email account pretending to be me or anyone else in the crypto space, please report and block it immediately.
A few months ago I posted this video talking about profile jacking and investment scams:
Here are some examples of fake accounts and messages: