Today we take a look at Chris’s recent Twitter survey where he asked, “What would you do if Bitcoin hit $100,000?”
The team also looks at how a coronavirus pandemic could affect the markets, and which international ETFs look interesting right now.
In Today’s Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Where would people hold their assets if Bitcoin hit $100,000?
- How could a coronavirus outbreak affect the markets?
- How have past epidemics caused market crashes in the past?
- What’s the difference between foreign, emerging, and frontier markets?
- Which international ETFs look most interesting right now?
Links & Resources:
- Bitcoin $100k price survey
- Modeling Bitcoin based on the stock-to-flow ratio
- History of epidemics and market prices
- The Bitcoin Standard – Book
- Skill Incubator’s Wealth Building Community